Dine with Elmo & Friends
- Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
- Advance dining reservations are required.
- Children 23 months and younger free but require a reservation.
- Located in Dine with Elmo & Friends!
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- All rates are plus tax.
Dining Refund Policy: Character dining experiences are nonrefundable. Dining reservations can be rebooked once for free as long as the change is 24 hours in advance of the reservation date, but there are charges for changes made within 24 hours or for more than one change. Call 1-215-702-ELMO for dining reservations or changes.
Please email [email protected] with dietary or allergy restrictions.
Reserved Parade Viewing Area
Select the parade date and time of your choice to guarantee your one-time reserved viewing area
- Reserved Parade Viewing Area is located in a stanchioned off area on the parade route
- Prices are per person and only valid on selected date and time
- Parade date and time are subject to change or cancellation without notice
- Please check-in at least 30 minutes prior to parade time at Photos and Rentals to receive your wristband. After receiving your wristband, please arrive at the Reserved Parade Viewing Area 15 minutes prior to parade time.
- Reserved Viewing Area ticket grants access to the “reserved viewing area” of the parade route
- Park admission and parking are not included and are required
Rates are per person. Reserved Viewing Area entitles the guest to one-time access to the reserved viewing section on the parade route. Valid for the guest listed on the date of the reservation only. Valid only on selected parade date and time. Viewing area is reserved up to parade start time only. Parade dates and times are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Park admission is not included with your purchase but is required. Available on a limited basis while supplies last. Product offerings subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts. Strollers must be parked outside of the reserved viewing area. Children 23 months and younger are free and do not require a reservation. Anyone over the age of 23 months requires a paid reservation to enter the area. Non-refundable. Call 1-215-702-3566 for reserved parade viewing area reservations or changes.
Your Count’s Cabana includes:
- 4 chairs and 1 medium sized cooler ( 2 more guests/chairs can be added for an additional $25 per person)
- Unlimited bottled beverages
- 1 large locker
- A One time Magic Queue per guest
- Common area equipped with loungers
- Meal delivery service available for an additional fee
Paid Park admission is required in addition to cabana reservation.
Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to selected reservation date by calling 1-215-702-3566 to receive a full refund. Cancellations within 24 hours of reservation date are non-refundable. This reservation is for four guests, two additional guests can be added at $25 per guest..6 person maximumPrices Starting at
Your Twiddlebug Cabana includes:
- Private cabana area for up to 6 guests, including children and hand held infants. 2 additional guests can be added for $30 per guest
- Private splash area for cabana guests only. Splash areas closes at 6pm
- Unlimited bottled beverages, including milk and juice
- 1 meal per person (1 entrée, 2 sides)
- 1 souvenir towel per person
- Common area equipped with loungers
- 1 Unlimited Magic Queue per person
Paid park admission is required in addition to cabana rental.
Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to selected reservation date by calling 215-702-3566 to receive a full refund. Cancellations within 24 hours of reservation date are non-refundable. This reservation is for 6 guests, 2 additional guests can be added at $30 per guest.8 person maximumPrices Starting at