Dinner with Elmo & Friends
- Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
- Advance dining reservations are required.
- Child and Infant reservations must be purchased in conjunction with an Adult reservation. Children cannot dine alone.
- Children 23 months and younger free but require a reservation.
- Located in Dine with Elmo & Friends.
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Please email [email protected] with dietary or allergy restrictions.
- All rates are plus tax.
- Menu and Service style subject to change without notice.
Dining Refund Policy: Sesame Place will provide a full refund with a minimum of 24 hours notice of the date/time of the scheduled dine. Sesame Place will re-book your dining experience if you notify us within 24 hours of your scheduled dining time (no refund).Sesame Place will not provide a refund if you do not arrive for your scheduled dining time and you notify us after the meal has concluded. Call 1-215-702-3566 for dining reservations or changes.Prices Starting at
Single-Day PhotoKey Access Pass
Enjoy unlimited access to all of your photos taken throughout your visit, by our own photographers. Collect your in-park photos from character interactions, and select rides. Benefits include: discount pricing on in-park photo products.
Not for re-sale. Non-refundable. Non-transferable. Not valid on purchase of merchandise or admission tickets. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Not redeemable for cash.