Dinner with Elmo & Friends
Dines with Elmo & Friends will have different themes on certain dates. Please view our calendar of special dines:
- July 25 - Christmas in July Dine
- August 31 - September 4- Elmo's School Rules Bash
- Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation
- Advance dining reservations are required
- Child and Infant reservations must be purchased in conjunction with an Adult reservation. Children cannot dine alone.
- Children 23 months and younger free but require a reservation.
- Located in Dine with Elmo & Friends
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Please email [email protected] with dietary or allergy restrictions
- All rates are plus tax
Dining Refund Policy: Sesame Place will provide a full refund with a minimum of 24 hours notice of the date/time of the scheduled dine. Sesame Place will re-book your dining experience if you notify us within 24 hours of your scheduled dining time (no refund).Sesame Place will not provide a refund if you do not arrive for your scheduled dining time and you notify us after the meal has concluded. Call 1-215-702-3566 for dining reservations or changes.Prices Starting at
Unlimited Magic Queue
Skip the regular lines and enjoy priority boarding at our most popular attractions – all day long! Children 23 months & younger: Require reservation.
Enjoy UNLIMITED priority boarding on:
- Oscar's Wacky Taxi Roller Coaster
- Cookie's High "C's" Adventure
- Oscar's Rotten Rusty Rockets
- Honker Dinger Derby
- Monster Mix-Up
- Flying Cookie Jars
- Flyin' Fish
- Elmo's Cloud Chaser
- Sunny Day Carousel
- Vapor Trail
Includes water rides from May 24 – September 2:
- Sesame Streak
- Sky Splash
- Slimey’s Chutes
- Big Bird’s Rambling River
- Slippery Slopes
One Magic Queue per person required. Magic Queue is required for children 23 months and younger. This eVoucher may not be copied, transferred or resold. This eVoucher is only valid for the person listed on the eVoucher. Photocopies will not be accepted. Not for resale. Non-refundable. Not valid for purchase of Merchandise or Admission Tickets. Non replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or unused. Not redeemable for cash. Valid only at Sesame Place. Tickets and Season Passes are non-refundable. Ticket void if altered.
Reserved Parade Viewing Area
Select the parade date and time of your choice to guarantee your one-time reserved viewing area
- Reserved Parade Viewing Area is located in a stanchioned off area next to Snuffy’s Street Treats food truck.
- Prices are per person and only valid on selected date and time
- Parade date and time are subject to change or cancellation without notice
- Please check-in at least 10 minutes prior to parade time
- Reserved Viewing Area ticket grants access to the "reserved viewing area" of the parade route. Select spots in this area comes on a "first-come-first serve" basis for ticket holders.
- Park admission and parking are not included and are required
Rates are per person. Reserved Viewing Area entitles the guest to one-time access to the reserved viewing section on the parade route. Valid for the guest listed on the date of the reservation only. Valid only on selected parade date and time. Viewing area is reserved up to parade start time only. Parade dates and times are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Park admission is not included with your purchase but is required. Available on a limited basis while supplies last. Product offerings subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts. Strollers must be parked outside of the reserved viewing area. Children 23 months and younger are free and do not require a reservation. Anyone over the age of 23 months requires a paid reservation to enter the area. Sesame Place will provide a full refund with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of the date/time of the scheduled reserved parade viewing area . Sesame Place will re-book your dining experience if you notify us within 24 hours of your scheduled reserved parade viewing area (no refund).Sesame Place will not provide a refund if you do not arrive for your scheduled reserved parade viewing area and you notify us after the parade has concluded. Call 1-215-702-3566 for reserved parade viewing area reservations or changes.
Single-Day PhotoKey Access Pass
Enjoy unlimited access to all of your photos taken throughout your visit, by our own photographers. Collect your in-park photos from character interactions, select rides, and our portrait studio, Photos with Elmo and Friends. Benefits include: discount pricing on in-park photo products.
Not for re-sale. Non-refundable. Non-transferable. Not valid on purchase of merchandise or admission tickets. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Not redeemable for cash.