Step into the garden for playtime with Elmo, and spin and slide from side to side on the back of a beaming bug. This ride is perfect for every-buggie!
Height Requirements: Guests must be 42 inches tall or accompanied by a supervising companion (at least 14 years old) to ride. Hand-held infants are not permitted to ride.
Hand-held infants are defined as a baby or toddler who is unable to take three unassisted steps to the ride or attraction independently and cannot maintain independent seated postural control.
Attraction availability is subject to change without notice.
1 = Low Sensory Stimulation 10 = High Sensory Stimulation
This attraction has features that may cause distress or injury to persons with pre-existing health conditions. Please consider these features in determining suitability for all riders. Only guests in good health should ride this attraction. Do not ride if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, motion sickness, heart, neck or back problems, suffer from seizures or dizziness, have had recent surgery, or have any other medical condition that might be aggravated by the features of this ride.
• You must not ride if you are unable to properly use seating or to understand and follow safety procedures.
• Guests wearing full arm casts or neck braces must not ride.
• Guests must be able to grip with one functioning hand and brace with one functioning leg or grip with two functioning hands to ride.
• Guests with a double leg amputation above the knee must not ride unless a well-secured prosthetic device is in place.
• Loose items are not permitted. Please leave them with a non-rider or place them in a locker. Sesame Place is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
• Guests must wear shoes and shirts at all times.
• Please follow all posted and verbal safety instructions.
Assistance Animals are not permitted on this attraction.