This attraction has features that may cause distress or injury to persons with pre-existing health conditions. Please consider these features in determining suitability for all riders.
- Only guests in good health should ride this attraction. Do not ride if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, motion sickness, heart, neck or back problems, fear of heights, have had recent surgery, recent illnesses or unusual sensations, diabetes, or have any other medical or physical condition that might be aggravated or pose a risk by the features of this ride. Do not ride if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You must not ride if you are unable to properly use seating or to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Guests wearing full arm casts or neck braces must not ride.
- Guests must be able to grip with one functioning hand and brace with one functioning leg or grip with two functioning hands to ride.
- Guests with a double leg amputation above the knee must not ride unless a well-secured prosthetic device is in place.
- Loose items are not permitted. Please leave them with a non-rider or place them in a locker. Sesame Place is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Guests must wear shoes and shirts at all times.
IBCCES Sensory Guide™
Ride (strapped to seat; must be able to sit upright).
Grip (must be able to hold onto safety bar).
Rocking sensation from twists and turns.
Buzzing sound as ride spins, twists and turns.
During busy times, crowd noise levels can be very high.
Natural smells associated with outdoor parks.
Some height in air and spinning sensation; may impact visual sensitivity.