Your paid admission tickets are covered through our Sunny Day Guarantee program. This program guarantees the value of your park admission and applies year-round, covering weather events such as rain, lightning, extreme heat, wind, snow, hail and more.
For example, If during your park visit:
- Inclement weather causes early closure or negatively impacts the park’s operating hours/operations.
- Rides are closed due to lightning, strong winds, heat, rain or snow.
- If park temperatures reach a heat index of 110 degrees or above.
- The following are not eligible for Sunny Day Guarantee tickets: Season Pass Member admission; complimentary tickets (including Sunny Day Guarantee tickets).
- The following may not be eligible and should be verified at Guest Relations: Promotional/discount tickets (group sale tickets) and promotional multi-day tickets.
- Sunny Day Guarantee does not apply to parking, additional in-park products or experiences such as Dine with Elmo & Friends reservation, Magic Queue reservation or Hotel room reservations. For assistance with these products, please refer to product polices and contact us at 215-702-3566.
- Requests can only be made on or after the date of your scheduled visit.
- If you purchased your tickets from Sesameplace.com, please provide order number. If tickets were purchased from a third-party, please provide each individual ticket number.
- Stop by Guest Relations at the park or submit your information below to request your return visit! You’ll need your original admission ticket or order number.
Complete this form below to request a Sunny Day Guarantee ticket due to inclement weather during your visit. Requests must be submitted within one week of your visit. If extreme weather impacts your flight plans for your upcoming visit, complete this form.
* Policy subject to change