Reserved Parade Viewing Area
Select the parade date and time of your choice to guarantee your one-time reserved viewing area
- Reserved Parade Viewing Area is located in a stanchioned off area next to Snuffy’s Street Treats food truck
- Prices are per person and only valid on selected date and time
- Parade date and time are subject to change or cancellation without notice
- Please check-in at least 30 minutes prior to parade time at Photos and Rentals to receive your wristband
- Reserved Viewing Area ticket grants access to the “reserved viewing area” of the parade route
- Park admission and parking are not included and are required
Rates are per person. Reserved Viewing Area entitles the guest to one-time access to the reserved viewing section on the parade route. Valid for the guest listed on the date of the reservation only. Valid only on selected parade date and time. Viewing area is reserved up to parade start time only. Parade dates and times are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Park admission is not included with your purchase but is required. Available on a limited basis while supplies last. Product offerings subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts. Strollers must be parked outside of the reserved viewing area. Children 23 months and younger are free and do not require a reservation. Anyone over the age of 23 months requires a paid reservation to enter the area. Sesame Place will provide a full refund with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of the date/time of the scheduled reserved parade viewing area . Sesame Place will re-book your dining experience if you notify us within 24 hours of your scheduled reserved parade viewing area (no refund).Sesame Place will not provide a refund if you do not arrive for your scheduled reserved parade viewing area and you notify us after the parade has concluded. Call 1-215-702-3566 for reserved parade viewing area reservations or changes.
Dine with Elmo & Friends
- Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
- Advance dining reservations are required.
- Children 23 months and younger free but require a reservation.
- Located in Dine with Me!
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- All rates are plus tax.
Dining Refund Policy: Sesame Place will provide a full refund with a minimum of 24 hours notice of the date/time of the scheduled dine. Sesame Place will re-book your dining experience if you notify us within 24 hours of your scheduled dining time (no refund). Sesame Place will not provide a refund if you do not arrive for your scheduled dining time and you notify us after the meal has concluded. Call 1-215-702-ELMO for dining reservations or changes.
Unlimited Magic Queue
Skip the regular lines and enjoy priority boarding at our most popular attractions – all day long! Children 23 months & younger: Require reservation.
Enjoy UNLIMITED priority boarding on:
- Oscar's Wacky Taxi Roller Coaster
- Oscar's Rotten Rusty Rockets
- Monster Mix-Up
- Flying Cookie Jars
- Flyin' Fish
- Elmo's Cloud Chaser
- Sunny Day Carousel
- Vapor Trail
- Cookie’s High “C’s” Adventure
- Big Bird's Rambling River
- Sky Splash
- Slimey's Chutes
- Slippery Slopes
One Magic Queue per person required. Magic Queue is required for children 23 months and younger. This eVoucher may not be copied, transferred or resold. This eVoucher is only valid for the person listed on the eVoucher. Not for resale. Non-refundable. Rebooking requires at least 24 hours advance. Not valid for purchase of Merchandise or Admission Tickets. Non replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or unused. Not redeemable for cash. Valid only at Sesame Place. Tickets and Season Passes are non-refundable. Ticket void if altered. Rides subject to change.Prices Starting at