Get paid to have FUN:
As part of the Sesame Place® family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment while working alongside great teammates. Ambassadors can earn up to $15/hour, plus the potential to earn up to $1000 hiring bonus. Other perks include:
• FREE park admission to Sesame Place and SeaWorld Parks*
• Discounts on park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
• Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
• Scholarship opportunities
• Exclusive employee events and giveaways
• Accessible transportation through SEPTA, which has added a bus stop for Sesame Place Ambassadors on Route 14
*Does not include Discovery Cove
How to apply:
Job seekers 15 years or older* are encouraged to apply online on http://sesameplacejobs.com. If hired, Ambassadors can expect to work weekends in April through December, with the opportunity for full-time hours during the summer season.
Sesame Place® will also hold a series of onsite hiring events, where interested applicants can meet representatives from different departments and interview with the potential to be hired the same day. Upcoming hiring events are scheduled for:
• Saturday, May 21, 10am – 4pm
• Saturday, June 18, 10am – 4pm
• Saturday, June 19, 10am – 4pm
Walk-ins are welcome to apply and interview onsite during the hours of:
• Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
• Saturday - Sunday: 9am – 5pm
*There are age restrictions on various positions due to scope of work.
In-Person Entertainment Auditions:
Sunday, June 5th
- Dancers & Character Performers - 9:00am-12:00pm
- Puppeteers - 1:30pm-3:00pm
- Actor/Vocalist - 3:00pm-4:30pm
Who we’re looking for:
We’re seeking friendly and energetic individuals to provide exceptional guest service in a variety of areas. No experience necessary – we’re looking for your positive attitude and can-do spirit! Opportunities are available in:
• Culinary Operations
• And more!