IBCCES Sensory Guide™
Close proximity to Rudolph and other characters during meet & greet and photos.
During busy times, crowd noise levels can be high.
Natural smells associated with outdoor parks.
Light from camera flash during photos may be visually stimulating.
Rudolph and Clarice’s Holly JollyTM Lunch
- Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation
- Advance dining reservations are required
- Children 23 months and younger free but require a reservation.
- Located in Cookie's Cafe
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- 2018 & 2019 Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 25% on character dining experiences. Login to the Season Pass website to save.
- 2019 Bronze Season Pass Members save 15% on character dining experiences. Login to the Season Pass website to save.
- 2019 Silver Season Pass Members save 20% on character dining experiences. Login to the Season Pass website to save.
- 2019 Gold & Platinum Season Pass Members save 25% on character dining experiences. Login to the Season Pass website to save.
- All rates are plus tax
Dining Refund Policy: Sesame Place will provide a full refund with a minimum of 24 hours notice of the date/time of the scheduled dine. Sesame Place will re-book your dining experience if you notify us within 24 hours of your scheduled dining time (no refund).Sesame Place will not provide a refund if you do not arrive for your scheduled dining time and you notify us after the meal has concluded. Call 1-215-702-3566 for dining reservations or changes. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and all related elements © & TM under license to Character Arts, LLC. All rights reserved.