This attraction has features that may cause distress or injury to persons with pre-existing health conditions. Please consider these features in determining suitability for all riders. Only guests in good health should ride this attraction. Do not ride if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, motion sickness, heart, neck or back problems, fear of heights, have had recent surgery, or have any other medical condition that might be aggravated by the features of this ride. Do not ride if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You must not ride if you are unable to properly use seating or to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Guests must be able to grip with one functioning hand to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthetic device should ensure it is properly secured and will remain in place despite the forces of the ride.
- Loose items are not permitted. Please leave them with a non-rider or place them in a locker. Sesame Place is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Guests must wear shoes and shirts.
- Please follow all posted and verbal safety instructions.
- Maximum weight per seat: 221 pounds
IBCCES Sensory Guide™
(1=low sensory stimulation, 10 = high sensory stimulation)
Ride (strapped to seat).
Grip (must be able to hold onto safety restraint).
Buzzing sound as ride ascends, spins, and descends.
During busy times, crowd noise level can be very high.
Natural smells associated with outdoor parks.
Ride height (reaches approx 40 feet) and spinning sensation may impact visual sensitivity.