Is there a place to store my belongings inside the park?
Yes! Lockers are conveniently located at the front of the park near Elmo’s Surf ‘n’ Slide. Lockers are self- service and may be purchased on the day of your visit.
May I bring my own food and beverages into Sesame Place?
No outside food is allowed to be brought into Sesame Place, except you may bring a bottle of water or a refillable water bottle. Exceptions may be made for Guests with special dietary needs, including food allergies and baby food/formula. Guests with special dietary needs or food allergies can bring items in a cooler no larger than 12” x 12” in size. Guest should contact [email protected] 3 days prior to their visit to make accommodations.
Please contact Lost and Found by visiting us here.
Our team will make every effort to locate and return the item to you.
Do you allow pets in the park?
Service Animals are welcome at Sesame Place. Service Animals are limited to dogs and miniature horses that have been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times, unless such leash or harness interferes with the service the animal is providing, or the handler is unable to use a leash or harness due to his/her disability. The animal also must be housebroken.
Service animals are the responsibility of the owner and cannot be left unattended. Guests are responsible for the clean-up and for controlling their service animal’s behavior. If, at any time, your service animal’s behavior becomes a threat to the safety and well-being of other park guests or animals, you will be asked to leave the premises. For more information about Service Animals, please refer to our Accessibility Guide.
What if I need to leave the park to get something out of my car? Can I get back into the park?
Upon exiting to the parking lot, guests who wish to re-enter the park on the day of their visit must receive a hand stamp upon exiting. As you return to the park, please proceed through the bag check area and enter the park through the Re-entry gate where you will present your hand stamp to the ambassador. We also suggest saving your admission ticket as well.
What amenities are available to parents with infants and toddlers?
Changing Stations: are conveniently located in each restroom facility
Bottle Warming: located in the Family Care center across from the Carousel
ID Wristbands for Children: are available at the Welcome Center
Child Swap: Sesame Place offers a Child Swap program on select Dry Attractions. This program is helpful when one adult wants to ride with more than one child, but the ride does not allow the entire party to ride at the same time. Once at the front of the line, the adult can ride with one child while the other waits with a non-rider. Once the ride is complete, the children switch spots and the adult can ride with the other child without having to wait in line again. Please note that Sesame Place Ambassadors may not supervise children or ride with a child as part of the child swap program. A child swap must be done by a member of the party to allow the children to ride. Child Swap is not available on our Water Attractions.
Family Care Center:is located next to Big Bird’s Burgers and Bites near the Sunny Day Carousel. Lost child announcements are if a child is brough to the Family Care Center. Should your family get separated, set up a meeting spot in advance. Carry a picture of your child. Point our park employees to your child. Teach them to find a park employee with a name tag and ask for help should they get separated.
Stroller Rentals: Large double stroller with seatbelts and canopy are available for all day rental
Life Jackets: are provided at water attractions. Guests are also welcome to bring their own life jacket as long as it is an approved US Coast Guard Type II or III life jacket. Life jackets and other flotation devices that do not have the US Coast Guard certification will not be allowed into the park.
What is your weather policy?
Sunny Day Guarantee Policy:
• If weather affects ride operations or impacts the park’s operating hours, visit Guest Relations or the Welcome Center to exchange your ticket for a Sunny Day Ticket.
• A Sunny Day ticket is valid for one return visit any operating day one year from the date issued.
• Guests who do not exchange their ticket on the date of their visit forfeit their Sunny Day tickets.
• Guest may exchange their admission ticket at Guest Relations or the Welcome Center upon leaving the park, it is a ticket for ticket exchange.
• Not valid on Season Passes, chaperone and complimentary tickets..
See our park's operation hours with our monthly calendar. If you're ready to go, you can save money online by purchasing tickets here.
Is smoking permitted inside the park?
Sesame Place offers guests a smoke-free environment. Smoking is only permitted outside the front gate.
Does Sesame Place have a dress code?
Sesame Place is a family destination and guests are required to wear appropriate clothing while in the park including shirts, shoes and pants/shorts. Clothing with suggestive or explicit language or insulting statements is considered inappropriate Sesame Place park attire. Proper swimwear is required on all water attractions. Footwear such as water shoes, sandals, or water socks are permitted, but not on certain slides. Check each ride's entry sign for specific restrictions. For the health & safety of all of our guests, swim diapers are required for all diaper dependent Guests. Sesame Place reserves the right to refuse admission or ask anyone to leave who does not comply with these rules.
Are Segways permitted in the park?
Sesame Place is committed to providing guests a safe and enjoyable experience. Because of different pathway configuration and terrain as well as large crowds that include small children and strollers, we regret that we cannot permit the use of two-wheeled, self-balancing electric vehicles such as Segways. We are pleased to offer other forms of personal transportation, including electric convenience vehicles and standard wheelchairs and we encourage you to contact Guest Services with any question you may have.
What are the security procedures upon park entry?
Sesame Place has security procedures, which may result in slight delays while entering the park. As a part of this process:
• All bags, backpacks and packages will be screened through an x-ray machine
• Personal lifejackets that are not an approved US Coast Guard Type II or III life vest
• All persons are subject to screening for prohibited items using walk-through or hand-held metal detectors prior to entering the park
• As a reminder, the following items are not permitted to be brought into Sesame Place for the safety of our guests and Ambassadors:
Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons (to include self-defense sprays, pocket knives, toy guns, squirt guns, water blasters, etc.)
Articles of clothing with offensive language or images
Flags, banners, signs, or voice amplification devices used for the purpose of conducting demonstrations or to incite a crowd
Large markers, permanent pens and spray paint
Water play toys such as inflatables, foam noodles, beach balls or any type of sports ball and super soakers
Recreational devices such as drones, remote-controlled toys, skateboards, scooters, shoes with built-in wheels, roller and inline skates
Alcoholic beverages, marijuana, drug paraphernalia or other illegal substances
Glass containers (excluding glass baby bottles and small baby food jars) and plastic straws
Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied
Fireworks and other flammable items
Laser pens, laser pointers or similar focused light devices
Coolers larger than 12x12
No full face covering on costumes for anyone 13 or older
Furniture of any kind (including but not limited to umbrellas, chairs, infant walkers, high chairs, etc.)
BBQs and picnic lunches
Portable stereos and loud music
• Any item that a guest presents that security deems unsafe or inappropriate will also not be inside the park. These decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.
• Please leave any unnecessary articles secured within your vehicle to expedite your entry into the park.
• Sesame Place is not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss of vehicle or articles left within vehicles.
What items are prohibited at Sesame Place?
Sesame Place prohibits the following items to maintain a safe environment for all guests and Ambassadors:
• Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons (to include self-defense sprays, pocket knives, toy guns, squirt guns, water blasters, etc.)
• Articles of clothing with offensive language or images
• Flags, banners, signs, or voice amplification devices used for the purpose of conducting demonstrations or to incite a crowd
• Large markers, permanent pens and spray paint
• Water play toys such as inflatables, foam noodles, beach balls or any type of sports ball and super soakers
• Recreational devices such as drones, remote-controlled toys, skateboards, scooters, shoes with built-in wheels, roller and inline skates
• Alcoholic beverages, marijuana, drug paraphernalia or other illegal substances
• Glass containers (excluding glass baby bottles and small baby food jars) and plastic straws
• Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied
• Fireworks and other flammable items
• Laser pens, laser pointers or similar focused light devices
• BBQs and picnic lunches
• Coolers larger than 12x12
• No toy prop weapons
• Adhesive Products
• Furniture of any kind (including but not limited to umbrellas, chairs, infant walkers, high chairs, etc.)
• No full face coverings for anyone 13 or older
• Portable stereos and loud music
• Personal lifejackets that are not an approved US Coast Guard Type II or III life vest
To expedite entry into the park, leave any unnecessary articles secured in your vehicle. Sesame Place is not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss of vehicle or articles left within vehicles. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
What is your policy on line cutting?
Line cutting is prohibited at all rides, attractions and shows. Line cutting, for any reason, can result in ejection from the park. No refund will be issued. Sesame Place defines line cutting as:
• Cutting in front of guests who are already in line, or saving a spot in line for another guest.
• Leaving a line, then attempting to re-enter at the same point. This includes leaving the line to use the bathroom or to place items in a locker. Please make all stops before entering the line.
Family Care Center for Nursing Mothers
A private nursing room is located next to the main entrance of Big Bird's Burger & Bites.
Changing Stations are conveniently located in each restroom facility.
Bottle warmers are located in the Family Care Center across from the Sunny Day Carousel.