Active Military Promotion
Sesame Place San Diego is proud to support Active Military Members with special pricing and promotions.
Please note: You will be redirected to the id.me page to login, then be returned here for your offers
ID.me Technical FAQ
This most often happens for one of three reasons:
- 1. You are accessing a different offer than id.me has you qualified for (for instance, you’re accessing the “Active Duty” offer page, when id.me has you registered as a Veteran or Retiree.Id.me can assist in this case. Their verification support website is: https://help.id.me/hc/en-us
- 2. You started your process somewhere other than the park offer page to verify with id.me (either on their site, or on an external page). You must start your journey by using the buttons on the offer page on the park site that you want to access offers for.
- 3. You have other id.me tabs or are logged into the park site already. The easiest way to continue is to open a single “incognito” window on your browser (In Chrome:Control+Shift+N;in Safari: the “Private” tab) - then come back to the park offer page & try verifying with id.me through the links again.
This could be a few different issues:
- You took advantage of the promotion already at some point in the past year and will be able to once again in the next period, please see the promotion details for more information.
NOTE: If you are merely trying to find your tickets from your earlier purchase, you should have them in email, or alternatively by logging into the account you ordered from last time (IF you created a password/account). Otherwise, you can contact us to look up your order & resend.
- We may be experiencing an error in our link with id.me. Please try again in 30 minutes and if still unable, use our contact us form to give us as much details as you can!
- We might have made a mistake! Please contact us as above with your details (affiliation, offer, id.me email, browser, and any other relevant details to help us assist).
We apologize for any confusion here: No. As our special guest, this is meant to YOUR name that will appear on your voucher.
Certain promotions, like Active Duty military, may also have options for dependent tickets – however, you will select a quantity for these and be prompted for each additional guest name as separate entries during checkout.