Our Ride Accessibility Program (RAP) is designed to allow guests to fully participate in the enjoyment of our park while keeping in mind the safety requirements of our rides and attractions. The program was developed based on the requirements of the manufacturer and by evaluating the physical and mental attributes required to safely ride each ride. It is our policy to allow anyone to ride who meets the criteria for ridership and that riding does not present a potential hazard to the guest or to others.
We encourage guests to review our Accessibility Guide for a complete guide of services and facilities available for guests with special needs who are visiting Sesame Place.
Download Guide >
Enrolling in the Ride Accessibility Program
GUESTS WISHING TO USE THE RIDE ACCESSIBILITY PROGRAM MUST ENROLL AT GUEST SERVICES
To enroll in the Ride Accessibility Program (RAP), we recommend filling out the Ride Accessibility Questionnaire before your arrival.
Download Questionnaire >
No additional documentation is required to enroll the program. Bring the completed questionnaire to Guest Services. Once the form is validated, you will be enrolled in our Ride Accessibility Program. If applicable, a personalized list of rides and attractions will be provided to you on a RAP Sheet.
Utilizing the Ride Accessibility Program
Is designed to allow guests to fully participate and enjoy our parks while keeping in mind the safety requirements of our rides and attractions. The program was developed based on the requirements of the manufacturer and by evaluating the physical and mental attributes required to safely ride each ride and participate in our other attractions. It is our policy to allow anyone to ride our rides and enjoy our attractions so long as they meet all of these requirements and such that it does not present a potential hazard to the guests or others.
The following procedures will be of assistance when utilizing our Ride Accessibility Program throughout the park:
Please note: The guest with the disability must ride in order for their party to take part in our Ride Accessibility Program.
- Please enroll in our Ride Accessibility Program at the Guest Services counter where you will receive a list of the rides and attractions and the requirements for riding and enjoying each. Once you have enrolled in the RAP, you will be able to utilize the program.
- Proceed to the ride entrance of the respective attraction with your RAP sheet and request a boarding time from the Aquatics leadership team member wearing blue at the white kiosks near the attraction entrances. These attractions include: Snuffy’s Spaghetti Slides, Ernie’s Twisty Turny Tunnels, Bert’s Topsy Turvy Tunnels, Oscar’s Rotten Rafts, Honker Dinger Dash, and Cookie’s Monster Mixer. The time provided on your RAP sheet will be based on the current estimated wait time.
- We suggest you take a moment to enjoy our other attractions throughout the park while you wait in the virtual queue system.
- For our smaller attractions we ask that you proceed to the ride exit (marked with disabled access sign) and inform the team member that you wish to ride. You may be asked to wait 1-2 ride cycles prior to boarding.
- Only the number of guests listed on the RAP sheet (Guest utilizing RAP and a maximum of 5 additional) are able to board with the guest needing special access. Other party members will be required to use the ride entrance.