How do I qualify for group rate tickets?
To qualify for group rate tickets you must have a group of 15 people or more and visit during the valid dates.
- Spring Groups: valid any operating day, April 18 - June 23
- School & Daycare Groups: valid Mon.-Fri., May 17 - June 26
- Summer Camp Groups: valid Mon-Fri., June 17 - September 2
- Summer Weekday Groups: valid Mon-Fri, June 24 - September 2
- Summer Weekend Groups: valid Sat or Sun, June 29 - September 1
- Scout Groups: valid any operating day, April 218- June 23 and September 4 - January 1, 2020; Mon-Fri, June 24 - September 2
- Fall Groups: valid any operating day,September 4 -November 3
- Christmas Groups: valid any operating day, November 23 -January 1, 2020
How can I purchase group rate tickets?
Group tickets can be purchased online or by mail order. If you are ordering 100 or more group tickets online, you must place multiple orders in quantities of 99 or less. If you order by mail, your payment in full must be received at least 14 days prior to your date of visit. Children 23 months and under do not require a ticket.
How can I purchase additional group rate tickets for my group?
If you have already purchased discounted group tickets and need to purchase additional tickets on the day of your visit, you can purchase up to 15 additional group tickets at Guest Relations for an additional $3 more than the original ticket price per person. Original group rate ticket receipt must be presented at the time of purchase. Without original receipt additional tickets may not be purchased. Complimentary tickets are only provided with prepaid orders.
Do you offer a Group Discount at the front gate?
If your group did not purchase Group Tickets in advance, groups of 15 or more can purchase discounted single-day tickets at Guest Relations for $57.99 ($17 discount on general admission).
2 years and over: $57.99 + tax = $62.28
23 months and under: Free
Does each person in the group need a ticket to get into the park?
Yes, everyone age two and above is required to have an admission ticket to enter the park. We suggest that group leaders distribute a ticket to every group member before entering the park to speed up park entry.
What is the Sunny Day Guarantee?
Sunny Day Tickets are issued if it rains continuously for one hour while a guest is in the park. Guests who leave the park during the time it rains may trade their admission ticket at Guest Relations for a Sunny Day Ticket to return at a future date. Guests will receive one Sunny Day Ticket per every paid admission ticket turned in. Guests who do not exchange their tickets on the date of their visit, forfeit their Sunny Day ticket. Complimentary guests are excluded from this offer.
Do bus drivers receive complimentary admission?
Complimentary admission is provided to your bus driver on the day of your visit when CDL is presented at Guest Relations.
What is the price for parking?
General Parking: $23
Preferred Parking: $27
Bus Parking (located in the General Parking Lot): $27
Due to safety and maneuverability concerns, the only approved Bus drop off/pick-up area is in the General Parking Lot near the exit gate. Buses are not permitted in the Preferred Parking Lot.
Food and Beverage Policy
Picnic lunches are not permitted in the park. We offer a variety of food options at restaurants and concession stands throughout the park. Exceptions are made for guests with special dietary needs to include food allergies and baby food/formula. Guest should contact Park Security at the bag check upon arrival for approval to bring in these special dietary foods. Picnic tables are provided in select locations of the parking lot for outside food consumption. Grills and open fires are not allowed. For any additional questions, please email AllergenfriendlySPL@sesameplace.com .
- Coolers larger than 10”X10”X12”
- Any glass items including bottles and containers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Coolers 10”X10”X12” or smaller
- Medically necessary items
- Sealed, non-alcoholic beverages
- Baby food/formula
- Small, single-serve snack-sized items such as chips, pretzels, cookies and fruit
What if I need to leave the park? Can I get back in?
Yes. Before leaving the park, be sure to get your hand stamped on your way out.
What if someone in my group is lost?
There is no personal paging at the park. Group leaders should periodically check Lost Parents and First Aid for members of their group. Lost Parents and First Aid are located near Cookie's Cafe, by the Sunny Day Carousel. You may also want to set-up a designated group "meeting area" inside or outside of the park, prior to your visit.
Can I save a spot in line for other group members at attractions or shows?
Line cutting or saving a space in line for other group members is prohibited. Those found line cutting are subject to removal from the park.
- Group Rate Tickets and Group Meal Certificates are non-refundable, non-transferable and not for resale
- A 7.4% amusement tax applies to ALL admission tickets and is not Tax Exempt
- A $8.99 service fee is applied to all general group online orders. Schools and Daycare Ticket, Scout Ticket and Summer Camp Ticket are exempt.
- Sesame Place is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets
- If you have any questions during your visit, please visit the Welcome Center for assistance
- PRICING, PROGRAMS AND OPERATIONAL CALENDAR ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE