Our dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-215-702-3566 to make changes to your dining reservations.
Sesame Place Honors Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Characters and menu items subject to change.
Mother's Day Weekend Dine
- Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation
- Advance dining reservations are required
- Child and Infant reservations must be purchased in conjunction with an Adult reservation. Children cannot dine alone.
- Children 23 months and younger free but require a reservation.
- Located in Dine with Elmo & Friends
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Please email [email protected] with dietary or allergy restrictions
- All rates are plus tax
*Purchase must include one $13 child’s meal in order to receive one free meal for Mom.
Dining Refund Policy: Sesame Place will provide a full refund with a minimum of 24 hours notice of the date/time of the scheduled dine. Sesame Place will re-book your dining experience if you notify us within 24 hours of your scheduled dining time (no refund).Sesame Place will not provide a refund if you do not arrive for your scheduled dining time and you notify us after the meal has concluded. Call 1-215-702-3566 for dining reservations or changes.May 9 & 10