A Very Furry Christmas Hot Chocolate GuideDecember 12, 2018
Looking to warm up with a special treat during A Very Furry Christmas? Check out our list of everywhere you can get hot chocolate at Sesame Place!
Tip for the ultimate hot chocolate lover: Purchase a souvenir cup for $0.99 refills (plus tax)! Souvenir cups with your first order of hot chocolate are $6.99 plus tax for regular hot chocolate and $7.99 for Ghirardelli hot chocolate at the Merry Marketplace.
- Merry Marketplace: Stop at one of the tents in Oscar’s Wacky Taxi courtyard to purchase a specialty cup of Ghirardelli hot chocolate! This is the ONLY location in the park to get hot chocolate with specialty toppings, including cinnamon, whipped cream, crushed graham crackers, caramel sauce, chocolate syrup, marshmallows, and cherries.
- Sesame Plaza Food Carts: Both food carts located in Sesame Plaza by 1-2-3 Christmas Tree have hot chocolate waiting for you!
- Sunny Day Carousel Hot Chocolate Cart: After enjoying a spin on the carousel, enjoy a cup of regular or peppermint hot chocolate.
- Sesame Island: After watching A Sesame Street Christmas Show at Abby's Paradise Theater, stop by the hot chocolate cart on Sesame Island for a cup of regular or peppermint hot chocolate!
- The Count’s Funnel Cakes: Pair a funnel cake or fried Oreo with a cup of cocoa!
- The Count’s Cart: Regular hot chocolate is also available to purchase here! Stop by after seeing Elmo's Christmas Wish at Sesame Place Neighborhood Theater.
- Cookie’s Café: After finishing a holiday meal at Cookie's Cafe, sip some hot chocolate for dessert!
- Cone Corner: It's never too cold for ice cream, especially when it's followed by a cup of hot cocoa!
Visit select operating days through January 1! Click here to save 30% on admission, or click here to learn more about purchasing a 2019 Season Pass! Save 20% on Season Passes through January 1.
Locations, menu items, pricing, and hours subject to change. Available while supplies last.