One bat, two bats, three bats! Celebrate The Count’s Birthday at his very batty Birthday Bash at Sesame Place®! Come ready to sing, dance and count with everyone’s favorite Sesame Street® friends while enjoying a delicious buffet and countless desserts!
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
October 8 & 9, 2016 at 12:00PM and 5:00PM in Dine With Me!
Adult (ages 10 & up) $29
Child (ages 2-9) $9
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
- Reservations required
- All rates are plus tax
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 25% on character dining experiences. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email email@example.com with dietary or allergy restriction
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to access exclusive Season Pass offers.
Dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO to make changes to dining reservations.
Sesame Place accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.