Summer fun isn’t over yet! Enjoy a Back to School Bash with Elmo, Ernie, Bert, The Count & Big Bird! Celebrate the start of a new school year with singing, dancing and a delicious meal. Our special- themed desserts will be sure to cure those back-to-school blues.
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
August 27 & 28, 2016 at 11:30AM in Dine with Me!
Adult (ages 10 & up) $29
Child (ages 2-9) $9
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
- Reservations required
- All rates are plus tax
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Big Bird, Transferable and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 25% on character dining experiences*. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with dietary or allergy restrictions
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to access exclusive Season Pass offers.
Buffet Menu includes:
- Smoked pork loin
- BBQ beef brisket
- Baked ziti
- Turkey & gravy
- Mixed seasonal vegetables
- Roasted potatoes
- Apple sauce
- Mac 'n' cheese
- Hot dogs
- Chicken tenders
- Fresh fruit
- Spinach strawberry salad
- Garden salad
Menu is subject to change
Our dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO to make changes to your dining reservations.
Sesame Place honors Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.