Come celebrate Labor Day with Elmo, Zoe, Bert, Ernie & Big Bird! Enjoy an open air, traditional holiday BBQ in Big Bird’s Riverside Pavilion and later, enjoy a spectacular fireworks show at 8:25PM, set to Sesame Street music!
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
September 2 & 3, 2017 at 5PM in Big Bird's Riverside Pavilion
Adult (ages 10+): $29
Child (ages 2-9): $9
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
- Located outdoors in Big Bird's Riverside Pavilion
- Reservations required
- All rates are plus tax
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Big Bird, Transferable and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 25% on character dining experiences*. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email email@example.com with dietary or allergy restrictions
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 215-702-ELMO (3566) to access exclusive Season Pass offers.
Our dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 215-702-ELMO (3566) to make changes to your dining reservations.
Sesame Place honors Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.