There is no better way to start your day at Sesame Place than with lots of hugs from Elmo & Friends! Enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet and photo opportunities with Elmo, Zoe, Bert, Ernie & Cookie Monster!
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
Adult (ages 10+) $18
Child (ages 2-9) $6
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
Guests who book an 8:45AM breakfast can also enjoy the following rides at 9:30AM prior to regular park opening: Captain Cookie's High "C's" Adventure, Oscar's Rotten Rusty Rockets, Honker Dinger Derby, Monster Mix-up, Flying Cookie Jars, and Monster Clubhouse.
- Located in Dine with Me!
- Reservations are required
- All rates are plus tax
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 25% on character dining experiences. Login to the Season Pass website to save.
- Please email email@example.com with dietary or allergy restrictions
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to have your dining discount applied.
Breakfast Buffet Menu includes:
- Scrambled eggs
- Tater tots
- Breakfast potatoes
- French toast
- Biscuits and gravy
- Mini bagels
- Mixed fruit
- Mini muffins
Menu subject to change
Our dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO to make changes to your dining reservations.
Sesame Place Honors Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.