Yee haw! Get those cowboy boots and hats ready and head over to Big Bird’s Riverside Pavilion for a honky-tonk celebration! Enjoy a tasty BBQ buffet chock-full of everyone’s favorite down-home southern comfort foods at Big Bird’s Backyard BBQ Dinner. Better dust up on your line dancing because Big Bird, Elmo, Zoe, Bert & Ernie will be shuffling to all the best country classics with y’all!
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
Adult (ages 10+) $28
Child (ages 2-9) $9
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
- Located outdoors in Big Bird’s Riverside Pavilion
- Reservations are required
- All rates are plus tax
- Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 25% on character dining experiences. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with dietary or allergy restrictions
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to have your dining discount applied.
Dinner Buffet Menu includes:
- Pulled pork
- BBQ smoked chicken
- Mashed potatoes
- Mac 'n' cheese
- Hot dogs
- Chicken tenders
- Baked beans
- Pasta salad
- Assorted Coke beverages
Menu subject to change
Our dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO to make changes to your dining reservations.
Sesame Place honors Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.