Yee haw! Get those cowboy boots and hats ready and head over to Big Bird’s Riverside Pavilion for a honky-tonk celebration! Enjoy a tasty BBQ buffet chock-full of everyone’s favorite down-home southern comfort foods at Big Bird’s Backyard BBQ Dinner. Better dust up on your line dancing because Big Bird and his friends will be shuffling to all the best country classics with y’all!
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
Adult (ages 10+) $28
Child (ages 2-9) $9
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
- Located outdoors in Big Bird’s Riverside Pavilion
- Reservations are required
- All rates are plus tax
- Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 25% on character dining experiences. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email email@example.com with dietary or allergy restrictions
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to have your dining discount applied.
Dinner Buffet Menu includes:
- Pulled pork
- BBQ smoked chicken
- Mashed potatoes
- Mac 'n' cheese
- Hot dogs
- Chicken tenders
- Baked beans
- Pasta salad
- Assorted Coke beverages
Menu subject to change
Our dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO to make changes to your dining reservations.
Sesame Place honors Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.