Come celebrate Memorial Day with Elmo, Zoe, Bert, Ernie & Big Bird! Enjoy an open air, traditional holiday BBQ in Big Bird’s Riverside Pavilion! After a fun-filled dinner, enjoy a spectacular fireworks show at 9PM (Saturday and Sunday only), set to Sesame Street music, making the festivities on Memorial Day weekend truly memorable.
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
May 28 & 29, 2016 at 5:00PM and 7:30PM and May 30, 2016 at 5:00PM in Big Bird's Riverside Pavilion
Adult (ages 10 & up) $29
Child (ages 2-9) $9
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
- Reservations required
- All rates are plus tax
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Big Bird, Transferable and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 25% on character dining experiences*. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email email@example.com with dietary or allergy restrictions
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to access exclusive Season Pass offers.
Buffet Menu includes:
- Garden salad
- Apple sauce
- Baked beans
- Corn on cob
- Hot dogs
- BBQ chicken drumettes
- Chicken tenders
- Assorted cookies
- Bottle beverages
Menu is subject to change
Our dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO to make changes to your dining reservations.
Sesame Place honors Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.