Sunny Day Tickets Policy:
- If it rains continuously for one hour while a guest is in the park, Sesame Place will issue Sunny Day tickets.
- A Sunny Day ticket is valid for a return visit any operating day during the current operating season.
- Guests who leave the park during the time it rains may exchange their admission ticket at Guest Relations.
- Guests who do not exchange their ticket on the date of their visit forfeit their Sunny Day tickets.
- Guests will receive one Sunny Day ticket for every paid admission ticket turned in.
- Guests with an After 3PM ticket will receive an After 3PM Sunny Day ticket.
- Not valid on chaperone and complimentary tickets.