One bat, two bats, three bats! Celebrate The Count’s Birthday at his very batty Birthday Bash at Sesame Place! Come ready to sing, dance and count with everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends while enjoying a delicious buffet and countless desserts!
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
October 3-4, 2015 at 12:00PM and 5:00PM in Dine With Me!
Adult (ages 10 & up) $29
Child (ages 2-9) $18
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
- Reservations required
- All rates are plus tax
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 30% on character dining experiences. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email email@example.com with dietary or allergy restriction
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to access exclusive Season Pass offers.
Buffet menu includes:
- Roasted Turkey
- Apricot Glazed Pork Loin
- Hickory Smoked Brisket
- Hickory Smoked BBQ Chicken
- Baked Ziti
- Baked Mac n Cheese
- Hot Dogs
- Chicken Tenders
- Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- French Green Beans
- Fresh Fruit
- Garden Salad
Menu is subject to change.
Dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO to make changes to dining reservations.
Sesame Place accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.