Summer fun isn’t over yet! Enjoy a Back-to-School Bash with everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends. Celebrate the start of a new school year with singing, dancing and a delicious meal. Our special themed desserts will be sure to cure those back-to-school blues.
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
August 29-30, 2015 at 11:30AM, 1:30PM and 5:00PM in Dine with Me!
Adult (ages 10 & up) $29
Child (ages 2-9) $18
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
- Reservations required
- All rates are plus tax
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Big Bird, Transferable and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 30% on character dining experiences*. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email email@example.com with dietary or allergy restrictions
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to access exclusive Season Pass offers.
Buffet Menu includes:
- Baked ziti
- Slow roasted beef brisket
- Turkey with gravy
- Eggplant parmesan
- Smoked pork loin
- Hot dogs
- Mac n cheese
- Chicken tenders
- Fresh seasonal vegetables
- Mashed potatoes
- Garden salad
- Apple sauce
- Assorted desserts
Menu is subject to change
Our dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO to make changes to your dining reservations.
Sesame Place honors Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.