Kids eat FREE at Dinner with Elmo and Friends with the purchase of an adult meal!
Reservations must be made by August 31.
Have dinner with Elmo & Friends in Dine with Me! Enjoy a delicious buffet, singing, dancing and photo opportunities with everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends.
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
Adult (ages 10 & up) $28
Child (ages 2-9) $15
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
- Located in Dine with Me!
- Reservations are required
- All rates are plus tax
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 30% on character dining experiences. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with dietary or allergy restrictions
- Special lighting effects take place during this dine.
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to have your dining discount applied.
Dinner Buffet Menu includes:
- Slow roasted beef brisket
- Smoked pork loin
- Turkey with gravy
- Baked ziti
- Eggplant parmesan
- Garden salad
- Apple sauce
- Fresh seasonal vegetables
- Mashed potatoes
- Hot dogs
- Mac n cheese
- Chicken tenders
- Ice Cream
Menu subject to change
Birthday Party Packages:
Add Sesame Street party supplies, cupcakes or a birthday cake to make your meal a celebration!
Capture your Dinner with Elmo & Friends experience with our photo package:
- Package A includes: 1-6x8, 1-4x6, and 4 wallets: $25
Bring the furry hugs home with you with a Deluxe Photo and Autograph Book! Collect up to 14 autographs from Elmo, Cookie Monster and everyone's favorite furry friends with this must have souvenir.
Online Price: $10 ($12.95 in-park)
Deluxe Photo and Autograph Book is available for pick up at Dine with Me when purchased online in advance.
Our dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO to make changes to your dining reservations.
Sesame Place honors Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.