Height Requirement: All riders must be 36” or taller.
Riders 42” - 48” may ride alone or with a supervising companion.
Riders over 48” must ride alone or, supervising companions may ride with a child 36” – 48”.
- Remove all loose articles.
- Slides empty into 3 foot water depth.
- Two adults may not ride together.
- Proper Swimwear is required: no long pants or skirts.
- Begin Sliding only after receiving OK from attendant.
- Exit pool quickly.
- Not recommended for:
- Expectant or recent mothers
- Anyone with back or neck problems
- Anyone with a heart condition
- Anyone overweight or in poor physical condition
- Max operational load: 1 person tube: 300 lbs; 2 person tube: 600 lbs.
Click here for our Ride Accessibility page.