Height Requirement: Riders must be 3 years of age or older. To ride alone, riders must be a minimum of 7 years old and a minimum of 44" tall. Riders under age 7 or under 44" tall may ride with a supervising companion.
Additional Information: Riders of this attraction will be exposed to forces, speeds and other intense features that may cause distress or injury to persons with pre-existing health conditions. Please consider these features in determining suitability for all riders. Only guests in good health should ride this attraction. Do not ride if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, motion sickness, heart, neck or back problems, fear of heights, sensitivity to strobe effects, have had recent surgery, or have any other medical condition that might be aggravated by the features of this ride.
- You must not ride if you are unable to properly use seating and the safety restraint or to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Those wearing full arm casts, full leg casts or neck braces must not ride.
- Guests must be able to grip with one functioning hand and brace with one functioning leg and have a minimum of three functioning limbs to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis must ensure it is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Loose items are not permitted. Please leave them with a non-rider or place them in a locker. Sesame Place is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
Click here for our Ride Accessibility page