Join Elmo and everyone’s favorite furry friends for a silly Halloween celebration! Enjoy singing, dancing and a delicious meal. Wear your costumes and take photos with your Sesame Street friends, including Elmo in his boney skeleton costume!
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
October 24-25, 2015 at 12:00PM and 5:00PM in Dine With Me!
Adult (ages 10 & up) $29
Child (ages 2-9) $18
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
- Includes one free photo layout per table
- Reservations required
- All rates are plus tax
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 30% on character dining experiences. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with dietary or allergy restrictions
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to access exclusive Season Pass offers.
Buffet menu includes:
- Roasted turkey
- Apricot glazed pork loin
- Hickory smoked brisket
- Hickory smoked BBQ chicken
- Baked ziti
- Roasted vegetables
- Roasted red potatoes
- French green beans
- Garden salad
- Fresh fruit
- Mac 'n' cheese
- Hot dog
- Chicken tenders
Menu is subject to change.
Dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO to make changes to dining reservations.
Sesame Place accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.