What does my Season Pass admission include?
All Season Passes include unlimited admission to Sesame Place through 10/27/13 plus a 30% discount on in-park food and merchandise. Additional benefits vary by Season Pass type. A full list of benefits can be found here
Does my Season Pass include admission during A Very Furry Christmas event?
No, your regular Season Pass does not include the Christmas event. 2013 Season Pass Members may upgrade their Season Pass for just $10 to enjoy unlimited admission during the 2013 A Very Furry Christmas Event.
- To upgrade your 2013 Season Pass to include 2013 A Very Furry Christmas visit any ticket window during normal park operating hours. Upgrades are not available online.
- If you have not yet purchased a 2013 Season Pass you may choose to purchase a Pass that includes unlimited admission during Christmas online. [link this to where you purchase passes]
Do I receive any in-park discounts with my Pass?
- All Season Pass Members receive a 30% discount on food and merchandise at Sesame Place (Not valid on games, rentals, cash vending, refill bottles or Magic Queue).
- All Season Pass Members receive a 30% discount on Elmo’s Lunch Boxes. Log in here to purchase.
Big Bird and Super Grover Members save 30% on character dining experiences. Log in here to purchase. Offer valid through 10/27/13.
What happens if I lose my Season Pass?
If you lose your Season Pass, you must go to Guest Relations to pick up a new one. A Drivers License or another form of identification must be provided for adults.
I lost my passes can you mail me replacements?
Please visit any ticket window on your next visit and have your replacement Season Passes printed on site free of charge.
How do I renew my Season Pass?
To renew your Season Pass, visit Guest Relations at the park during regular operating hours or call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO.
How do I upgrade my Pass?
To upgrade your Pass to a higher tier stop by Guest Relations at the park during regular operating hours.
I bought my Season Pass online; how do I redeem my eticket for my actual Season Pass?
To redeem your eticket for your actual Season Pass visit any ticket window or kiosk at Sesame Place during regular operating hours.
If am a Big Bird or Super Grover Season Pass Member, will I receive free parking on my first visit if I only have my eticket voucher?
Yes, your eticket voucher is your Season Pass for your first visit so as long as you have this voucher with you and are a current Big Bird or Super Grover Season Pass Member you will receive the appropriate parking benefit
If I purchase a Season Pass once I get to the park or at the end of my visit, will I be reimbursed for parking or for other discounts available to Season Pass Members?
Benefits apply after the purchase of a Season Pass and are not retroactive.
I am a Super Grover Season Pass Member visiting a Seaworld or Busch Gardens park prior to my first visit to Sesame Place; how can I redeem my pass before travelling? [Super Grover Season Passes can be redeemed by visiting any ticket window or kiosk at any other SeaWorld or Busch Gardens Park.
Can I purchase discounted tickets for friends and family members?
- Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass Members save on single-day admission tickets for friends and family. Discounts are available daily, but vary based on date of visit.
- Save 50% on single-day admission tickets for guests, 4/27/13-6/23/13.
- Save 20% on single-day admission tickets for guests, 6/24/13-10/27/13.
Two way to save:
- Season Pass Members who have activated their barcode, login to purchase
- Show your valid Season Pass at any ticket window on the day of your visit to purchase.
Can someone else use my Pass for a visit?
No. Season Passes are non-transferrable.
How do I schedule my Meet & Greet with the characters?
The Character Meet & Greets begin 20 minutes prior to the The Neighborhood Street Party Parade daily during regular operating days during the regular 2013 season.These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each Season Pass Member must show their Big Bird or Super Grover Pass to enter.
- All children entering the VIP area must be accompanied by a supervising companion, at least 14 years of age.
- This benefit is available to Big Bird and Super Grover Members only and everyone in the party must have a valid Big Bird or Super Grover Pass to enter.
- Not valid during A Very Furry Christmas event.
- Subject to change or cancellation at any time. Characters may vary.
Where do I go for the advance seating at Monster Rock Theater and Abby’s Paradise Theater?
Big Bird and Super Grover Members should report to the exit of Monster Rock Theater or to the left entrance of Abby’s Paradise Theater 15 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled show. This benefit is available to Big Bird and Super Grover members only. Available during the regular 2013 operating season only. VIP seating is not valid at special events, select shows or concerts. Not valid during A Very Furry Christmas event. Subject to change or cancellation at any time.
How do I make reservations for Character Dining experiences?
Big Bird and Super Grover Members receive 30% off character dining experiences during the regular 2013 season. Dining with Elmo & Friends is by reservation only. Login to your Season Pass Account to save.
I am a Super Grover Season Pass Member - what rides are included with the Ride Again Privilege?
Flyin’Fish, Peek-a-Bug, Blast Off!, Big Birds Balloon Race, Grover's World Twirl, Sunny Day Carousel, Cloud Chaser and Vapor Trail. One ride again per Super Grover Season Pass per attraction per day.
How do I receive discounted tickets for other SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment parks?
- Big Bird Pass Members receive 50% SAVINGS on admission to participating SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment properties including SeaWorld (FL, TX, CA), Busch Gardens (FL, VA), Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark (FL, TX, CA), Water Country USA (VA), and Adventure Island (FL) parks through their regular 2013 operating seasons. Does not include admission to separate ticketed events. Just show your valid pass at any ticket window to purchase. Discounted admission for members only and guest discounts vary seasonally and are based on availability. Contact 1-866-GO-4-ELMO for details for your planned visit date or just show your valid pass at any ticket window to purchase discounted guest tickets when available.
- Super Grover Season Pass Members are considered Platinum Members and receive free admission and they may also purchase discounted tickets for guests at participating SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment properties including SeaWorld Orlando (FL), San Diego (CA), and San Antonio (TX); Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (FL) and Williamsburg (VA); Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark (FL, TX, CA) and San Antonio (TX); Adventure Island (FL), and Water Country U.S.A. (VA) through their regular 2013 operating season. Discounts vary seasonally and are based on availability. Contact 1-866-GO-4-ELMO for details for your planned visit date or just show your valid pass at any ticket window to purchase discounted guest tickets when available.
I missed the sale on Season Passes - are there any upcoming discounts or promotions?
Our Season Pass promotional period ran from November 17, 2012- March 1, 2013. At this time there are no Season Passes discounts of promotions available. A Season Pass is an excellent value and it pays for itself in less than 2 visits.
- Super Grover Season Pass Members receive free preferred parking at Sesame Place and free general parking when available at all other SeaWorld and Busch Gardens parks.
- Big Bird Season Pass Members receive free general parking at Sesame Place only. Big Bird Members may upgrade to preferred parking at Sesame Place if available.
- Sesame Season Pass Members do not receive free parking with their Season Pass.
- If you are a Super Grover or Big Bird Season Pass Member and have a handicap placard then you will receive free Handicap parking in the VIP lot when visiting Sesame Place. If you are a Sesame Pass Member you will pay general parking fee of $15 to park in Handicap/VIP lot.