What does my Season Pass admission include?
Your Season Pass provides unlimited admission during the regular operating season which gives you access to the park, rides, shows and character interactions. Season Pass Members also save 30% on food & merchandise at Sesame Place.
Does my Season Pass include admission during A Very Furry Christmas event?
No, your regular Season Pass does not include the Christmas event; however 2013 Season Pass Members may upgrade their Season Pass for just $10 to enjoy unlimited admission during the 2013 A Very Furry Christmas Event.
- To upgrade your 2013 Season Pass to include 2013 A Very Furry Christmas visit any ticket window during normal park operating hours. Upgrades are not available online.
- If you have not yet purchased a 2013 Season Pass you may choose to purchase a Pass that includes unlimited admission during Christmas online.
Do I receive any in-park discounts with my Pass?
- All Season Pass Members receive a 30% discount on food and merchandise at Sesame Place (Not valid on games, rentals, cash vending, refill bottles or Magic Queue).
- Big Bird and Super Grover Members save 30% on character dining experiences. Season Pass Members login for discount offer. Offer valid through 10/27/13. Click Here
I missed the sale on Season Passes- are there any upcoming discounts or promotions?
Our Season Pass promotional period ran from November 17, 2012- March 1, 2013. At this time there are no Season Passes discounts of promotions available. A Season Pass is an excellent value and it pays for itself in less than 2 visits.
What happens if I lose my card?
If a Season Pass is lost, the owner of the Pass must go to Guest Relations to pick up a new one. A Drivers License or some form of identification must be provided for adults.
How do I renew my Pass?
To renew your Pass for next year, simply stop by Guest Relations at the park during regular operating hours, call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO.
Currently there are no renewal offers available so if you are having trouble logging in to renew a Pass simply purchase new.
I bought my Season Pass online; how do I redeem my eticket for my actual Season Pass?
To redeem your eticket for your actual Season Pass visit any ticket window or kiosk at Sesame Place during regular operating hours.
Please note your Season Pass eticket voucher will scan one time at Sesame Place so feel free to redeem for your actual Season Passes any time before you leave the park on your first visit.
I am a Big Bird or Super Grover Season Pass Member; will I receive free parking on my first visit if I only have my eticket voucher?
Yes, your eticket voucher is your Season Pass for your first visit so as long as you have this voucher with you and are a current Big Bird or Super Grover Season Pass Member you will receive the appropriate parking benefit
I am a Super Grover Season Pass Member visiting a Seaworld or Busch Gardens park before Sesame Place opens this season; how can I redeem my pass before travelling?
Super Grover Season Passes can be redeemed by visiting any ticket window or kiosk at any other SeaWorld or Busch Gardens Park.
How do I upgrade my Pass?
To upgrade your Pass to a higher tier stop by Guest Relations at the park during regular operating hours.
Discounts not valid on past purchases or upgrades. Upgrades are available through July 15, 2013. Once 2014 Season Passes go on sale, upgrades are no longer available. Upgrades are not available online. Benefits apply on your next visit and refunds are not available.
A family member of mine who does not have a Season Pass wants to come to the park with me, am I able to get them discounted tickets?
- Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass Members save on admission for visiting friends and family. Discounts are available daily, but vary based on date of planned visit.
- Save 50% on single-day admission tickets for guests, 4/27/13-6/23/13.
- Save 20% on single-day admission tickets for guests, 6/24/13-10/27/13.
Two way to save:
- Season Pass Members who have activated their barcode, login to purchase
- Show your valid Season Pass at any ticket window on the day of your visit to purchase.
How do I schedule my Meet & Greet with the characters?
The Meet & Greet with the characters begins 20 minutes prior to the Neighborhood Street Party Parade daily during regular operating days during the regular 2013 season. Available on a first-come, first-served basis. Each Pass Member must show their Big Bird or Super Grover Pass to enter.
- All children entering the VIP area must be accompanied by a supervising companion, at least 14 years of age.
- This benefit is available to Big Bird and Super Grover Members only and everyone in the party must have a valid Big Bird or Super Grover Pass to enter.
- Not valid during A Very Furry Christmas event.
- Subject to change or cancellation at any time. Characters may vary.
Where do I go for the VIP seating at Monster Rock Theater and Abby’s Paradise Theater?
Big Bird and Super Grover Members should report to the exit of Monster Rock Theater or to the left entrance of Abby’s Paradise Theater 15 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled show. This benefit is available to Big Bird and Super Grover members only. Available during the regular 2013 operating season only. VIP seating is not valid at special events, select shows or concerts. Not valid during A Very Furry Christmas event.Subject to change or cancellation at any time.
Can someone else use my Pass for a visit?
No. Passes are non transferable.
How do I make reservations for Character Dining experiences?
Dining with Elmo & Friends is by reservation only and additional fees apply. For more information on dining options, Click Here Big Bird and Super Grover Members receive 30% off character dining experiences during the regular 2013 season. Login to your Season Pass Account to save.
How do I receive discounted tickets for other SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment parks?
- Big Bird Pass Members receive 50% SAVINGS on admission to participating SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment properties including SeaWorld (FL, TX, CA), Busch Gardens (FL, VA), Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark (FL, TX, CA), Water Country USA (VA), and Adventure Island (FL) parks through their regular 2013 operating seasons. Does not include admission to separate ticketed events. Just show your valid pass at any ticket window to purchase.
- Super Grover Season Pass Members are considered Platinum Members and receive free admission and they may also purchase discounted tickets for guests at participating SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment properties including SeaWorld Orlando (FL), San Diego (CA), and San Antonio (TX); Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (FL) and Williamsburg (VA); Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark (FL, TX, CA) and San Antonio (TX); Adventure Island (FL), and Water Country U.S.A. (VA) through their regular 2013 operating season. Discounts vary seasonally and are based on availability. Contact 1-866-GO-4-ELMO for details for your planned visiting date or just show your valid pass at any ticket window to purchase discounted guest tickets.
I am a Super Grover Season Pass Member - what rides are included for the Ride Again Privilege?
The Ride Again Privileges for the Super Grover Pass at Sesame Place: Flyin’Fish, Peek-a-Bug, Blast Off!, Big Birds Balloon Race, Grover's World Twirl, Sunny Day Carousel, Cloud Chaser and Vapor Trail. One re-ride per Super Grover Season Pass per attraction per day.
I lost my passes can you mail me replacements?
We would be happy to reprint your Pass. Please visit any ticket window on your first visit and have your replacement Season Passes printed on site free of charge.
Where can I find information for guests with disabilities?
Visit our ADA Guide for information on accessibility at Sesame Place.
Do you have an e-newsletter I can sign up to receive?
Yes. Click Here to sign up! Be the first to know about our special events, concerts and promotions.
- Super Grover Season Pass Members receive free preferred parking at Sesame Place and free general parking when available at all other SeaWorld and Busch Gardens parks.
- Big Bird Season Pass Members receive free general parking at Sesame Place only. Big Bird Members may upgrade to preferred parking at Sesame Place if available.
- Sesame Season Pass Members do not receive free parking with their Season Pass.
- If you are a Super Grover or Big Bird Season Pass Member and have a handicap placard then you will receive free Handicap parking in the VIP lot when visiting Sesame Place. If you are a Sesame Pass Member you will pay general parking fee of $15 to park in Handicap/VIP lot.
What is the ideal age for Sesame Place?
Sesame Place is ideal for children ages 2 – 7. However, the park offers fun family entertainment and attractions that appeal to all ages.
Where can I get a park brochure?
Click Here for our park brochure.
How can I apply for a job?
Click Here to find out about available jobs at Sesame Place.