As a mom, there is nothing better than seeing your children smile! Top off a fun-filled day at Sesame Place with a Mother’s Day Celebration. Sit back and relax this Mother’s Day and let everyone’s loveable Sesame Street friends take care of the entertaining! Enjoy a delicious meal, singing and dancing. Don’t forget that Mom’s meal is free with the purchase of a child’s meal!*
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
May 10, 2015 at 12:00PM and 5:00PM in Dine With Me!
Adult (ages 10 & up) $29
Child (ages 2-9) $18
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation
Mom's free with purchase of child*
- Reservations required
- All rates are plus tax
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Big Bird, Transferable and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 30% on character dining experiences*. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email email@example.com with dietary or allergy restrictions
*Purchase must include one $18 child’s meal in order to receive one free meal for Mom.
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to access exclusive Season Pass offers.
Buffet Menu includes:
- Baked ziti
- Slow roasted beef brisket
- Smoked pork loin
- Hot dogs
- Mac n cheese
- Chicken tenders
- Fresh seasonal vegetables
- Mashed potatoes
- Garden salad
- Apple sauce
- Assorted desserts
Menu is subject to change
Our dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO to make changes to your dining reservations.
Sesame Place honors Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.