Come celebrate Labor Day with everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends! Enjoy an open air, traditional holiday BBQ in Big Bird’s Riverside Pavilion and later, enjoy a spectacular fireworks show at 8:25PM, set to Sesame Street music!
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
September 5-6, 2015 at 5:00PM in Big Bird's Riverside Pavilion
Adult (ages 10 & up) $29
Child (ages 2-9) $18
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
- Reservations required
- All rates are plus tax
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Big Bird, Transferable and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 30% on character dining experiences*. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with dietary or allergy restrictions
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to access exclusive Season Pass offers.
Buffet Menu includes:
- BBQ smoked chicken
- Pulled BBQ
- Chicken tenders
- Hot dogs
- Mac n cheese
- Baked beans
- Buttered corn on the cob
- Garden salad
Menu is subject to change
Our dining refund policy:
- Sesame Place will provide a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled dine.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, Sesame Place will rebook your dine based on availability.
- No refunds will be given for dines cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or after the dine has concluded.
- Call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO to make changes to your dining reservations.
Sesame Place honors Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.