Eggs, potatoes, sausage, biscuits, cereal and Cookie! Start your day with this hearty fare of down-home cookin’, hosted by America’s favorite foodie, Cookie Monster. Big Bird's Riverside Pavilion (outdoors) is the setting for this belly-fillin’, finger-lickin’ spread featuring both Sesame-Street style and popular country music.
Guests who book an 8:45am Breakfast with Elmo and Friends enjoy early access (9:30am) to Flying Cookie Jars, Captain Cookie's High "C's" Adventure, Oscar's Rotten Rusty Rockets, Honker Dinger Derby, Monster Mix-up, Monster Clubhouse and Mini Monster Clubhouse.
Paid park admission is required in addition to dine reservation.
Adult (ages 10 & up) $19
Child (ages 2-9) $10
Children 23 months and younger are free but require a reservation.
- Located in Big Bird's Pavilion
- Reservations are required
- All rates are plus tax
- All dines are assigned seating. Large parties that would like to sit together should book under the same last name.
- Big Bird and Super Grover Season Pass Members save 30% on character dining experiences. Login to the Season Pass Member website to save.
- Please email email@example.com with dietary or allergy restrictions
Note: If you have an eticket with a voucher number and have not yet visited the park to redeem your actual Season Pass then please call 1-866-GO-4-ELMO (option 4) to have your dining discount applied.